Banner_Support

Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Only registered users can post in this forum

TOPIC: Problem with video input

Problem with video input 6 months 2 weeks ago #580

I have a problem with the video input in HDVG.
The scene in which I used the video texture suddenly stopped working properly. After certain time, whenever I start the animimation, instead of a live video I got black video.
Can you help me, please?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem with video input 6 months 1 week ago #581

• Dan Burdesky
  • Orad Expert
  • Global Support Manager
  • Thank you received: 9
Dear Zoran,

This sounds like services related issue and could be handled with the Customer Care, the issue could be a Hardware or Software related.

Please use one of the official channels below to approach Support:

1. Phone: www.avid.com/US/Support/Contact/video-support.html
2. Through your Avid Master Account, Details are below.

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to let you know that starting on Monday, January 25th, Orad customers with valid support contracts can start taking advantage of several of Avid’s support resources including access to your Avid Master Account and the Avid Support Center Portal.

To create your Avid Master Account, please complete the following steps:

1. Use this link and complete the "Create an Avid Master Account" section of this form: CREATE YOUR AVID MASTER ACCOUNT - Please setup your account using your personal email address.
2. Once you create your Avid Master Account, please take a minute to setup your Avid Store Shipping and Billing Address under the Store and Billing section of your Avid Master Account.
3. After you complete these steps you will be able to login to access several valuable resources, however, it will take up to 48 hours (excluding weekends) before you will have access to the Support Center Portal. When you initially log in to your Avid Master Account the "My Support Center" section of the home page will look like this.

Your access to the Support Center Portal will automatically be created for you but please allow up to 48 hours (excluding weekends) after creating your Avid Master Account so that our systems can process your access to the Support Center portal.

After 48 hours (excluding weekend), you will be able to access the Support Center Portal under the "My Support Center" section of the Avid Master Account home page.

With this access you can:

· Monitor your new support inquiries (cases), as well as submit, update and review your cases online
· Add attachments directly to a case
· Receive automatic case creation and update notifications, to speed up the case resolution process

In addition to access to the Support Center Portal, Orad customers can now take advantage of all the other great resources on the Avid Support page. Here are a few quick links to help you get started:

We are pleased to welcome you to the Avid family and hope that you find these resources helpful to get the most value from your relationship with Avid.

Best regards,
Dan.
The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do.

–B.F. Skinner
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds